Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time is flying by way too fast!!

Wow!! It's been almost two months since I have posted on here. It's been quite the crazy time of moving, sickness, family, kids and just plain life!!

So yeah! Things are going amazingly great! We are pretty much settled into our house and loving it! It's great to be as loud as we want and know that it's ok! Still haven't put up any of our pictures yet, but still trying to figure out our design. I also pray that we are over our sickness period. We missed the first month of church cause at least one of us was sick. The ward is amazing though and we are really enjoying everyone we meet. We have a huge ward! With a ton of kids which makes it a blast. We have 4 soon to be 5 nurseries! So lots of kids and great people to connect too.

Steven is juggling between getting our sprinkler system in and work. And may I add he is doing an amazing job at it! Business wise things too are going great! It's that bittersweet thing where I know we need the business, but I never get to Steven season again.

Some fun things to add to our list of updates. About a month ago I bought us a bunny. :) She is so sweet and adorable! She's a Netherland Dwarf so she is only about 2 lbs, mostly white with black ears and a few black spots. The boys love her to death!! And she lets them. :) It's been a lot of fun having the kids be able to hold her and have some fun with her when we are outside. I initially named her "Akiko", but Steven didn't like it. Then I thought of Bella and a few others, but nothing seems to fit yet. I told Steven though if he calls her "Beautrice" one more time I was going to buy another bunny...haha needless to say he hasn't called her that since. I sometime want to get a dog too, but...I know that one will take a little more convincing on Steven's part. But...hopefully someday one day. I'll keep working on him. :-D (Those of you who knew me growing up....yes I LOVE ANIMALS!!!)

So yeah... I think that's everything. Dallin is now 4. He turned 4 on the 16th of April...and starting preschool this year. Landon is now 18 months and is officially in nursery!! Yay!! lol well for right now I'm in there too. :) But I know he'll get used to it. He has a lot of fun in there. So maybe a couple more weeks with me in there and he'll start to get used to it. 

Alright, well it's late, but I wanted to get something written down in here and update all those who actually read these. 

Also just on a fun note!! I have to thank Kim and Michleene for Girls Night Out and giving me a chance to have a break and enjoy some girl time!! I can't wait for all the fun things we talked about at dinner!!

No comments: