Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sick and Bored...



I can't tell you how much fun this was with the kids!! Haha I guess when you're bored, have no car and just want some plain fun entertainment! This is the way to go!! The best part of it all was Dallin kept looking at me, then back at the computer screen. He couldn't figure it out!! It was awesome. Landon had a ton of fun too. It was awesome!! We definitely enjoyed ourselves.

Well besides that for a little bit. Can I just tell you how boring and miserable it is being sick, with two boys sick, severe wind so we can't go outside, husband who is gone 24/7 (only home to sleep pretty much) and NO CAR!! It has been almost torturous in these conditions :) I have no energy to clean, no energy to do anything for that matter. I sit on my fat butt and surf facebook and watch movies all day long. Our house is already going to pot cause I can't clean, but I feel frustrated because we've only been in the house for almost two weeks and it seems like a tornado has already run through it.

I must look on the bright side of things. We have a place to be sick and not disturb anyone else, a big enough space that the kids still have room to run around and play, and most importantly...microwaveable food!!!

No comments: