Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Update of 2012 (so far)



My three boys!! I don't know what I would do without them! They are my life! Dallin is almost 5 years old. He is so excited! Landon is 2 and wants to be so big like Dallin. He copies just about everything he can from Dallin. They are so amazing! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I am loving everyday I have with these two!

Steven is busy as always! But has been so fun with the start up of the cafe and catering. Life has been such a blessing for us! It is crazy to think that this August we will be married for 6 years! It's been a crazy year so far and just plugging away everyday. But thought I would update this real quick seemingly how it's been so long since I have put anything on here. But if you are ever on facebook come say hi!

No comments: