Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Landon Steven Swallow..Update

It's funny when people were telling me how each pregnancy is different. I thought I understood what they meant, but now I really do! Landon is different in so many ways. But I guess that's how we can truly connect with each one of our children. Landon only has about 6 weeks to go. Which in about two weeks on the 24th if he's not out by then it will all be new for me. Which makes me excited and nervous all at the same time. This doctor I wasn't too impressed with, but with so little to go I'll put up with him and just know next time to go somewhere else.

With this little one I'm a lot more tired and emotional...so I think...haha you'll have to ask Steven about that one. But I feel more stressed in a sense of "stress"...probably because of the business taking up so much of Steven's time and feeling a little "Alone" on this one. I had my mom there the whole time with Dallin. I'm grateful though that I have Corenne though to get me out of the house and is there when I really need someone and her kids to play with Dallin when I really need a break. It's crazy how different this one is, but at the same time feels all the same. It's exciting to know that I have a new life coming and to hold him in my arms. To love, to teach, to protect, and be the best that I can be to give him what he needs. As the time draws to an end of being pregnant I'm also excited to get a body back that I can function again. Cleaning without hunching over, or to fully bend over to tie my shoes. My back pains to go away and not feel like a beached whale when I try to turn over in bed. but I guess I shouldn't complain cause I know we can always find something to complain about.

Anyways...I guess that's all I wanted to say in here. It's been quite the adventure with this one and our circumstances....I guess we'll see how it goes from here on out.

No comments: