Thursday, September 3, 2009

Catching up on 5 months worth!!

Sorry!! It's been so long!! So much has been going on that I haven't really been able to keep up with it all. Let a lone write it in here.

  1. Utah Celebrations is going awesome!!
  2. We officially have a reception center up and running. Now just getting the advertising out. Check out our splash page though! Those are actual pictures of it. Le Chateau
  3. Dallin is having a little brother in November which we have finally decided on a name. "Landon Steven Swallow" and things are going great!
  4. In August- we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary!! Way crazy to think it's been that long and still got eternity to go. ;-) Mom and Dad's also. It was their 36th I believe.
  5. Birthdays-Jaren's on the 11th, he turned 8. Mine on the 12 I turned 24, Kemuel's on the 14 and he turned 27? I believe, and Buffy's was on the 25th and....I'm not to sure on age. 36? Anyways..Lots of birthdays!! We had a party month!
  6. Jaren Willis, my nephew is getting baptized this Saturday! Way excited for him and Andrew and my Mom are up here for that.
  7. Andrew is vising up this week. Sad thing he goes home Sunday, but it was awesome seeing him.
  8. And for all those who know him Matthew Roberts is HOME from his mission!! So crazy time flies so fast when having fun!
  9. In July my family and Dallin and I went to California for a week. We had a ton of fun!! But Steven had to work so he stayed home. But I think he enjoyed the peace and quiet.
  10. August 6, 2009!! Kemuel got MARRIED!! To Lindsay Leemaster. It was awesome!
Ok, so there's the top 10 things....which there is a lot more that happened, but all that I can think of at the moment. Alright, well I better go to bed. It's quite late and I have to get up early in the morning! Goodnight!

No comments: