Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catch Up Once Again!

Well it was an awesome week! We went to California first to Los Angles and then to San Diego. It was a ton of fun! We stopped off at Laguna Beach for a day. It was really cool! We had a ton of fun. We went to A place called The Garden Walk, Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Japan Town and a few other places, I can't remember them all. I took a ton of pictures though. I Just can't put them all on here, but it was a blast!

Things are back to normal now though. Busy season for Steven and me with the kids at home. It's been a fun couple of months though. July 4th was awesome! We had a huge party at the Chateau and watched Stadium of Fire from the roof. I was so busy with the food that I didn't take any pictures, but it was good. Also Steven and I ran the Freedom Run on Monday. Steven's time was 30.35 or something like that. Which was really good cause he was also pushing the stroller. And my time was 34.38.

Well, that's all I can' think about for right now. Sorry it's been so long since I have posted on here.

1 comment:

a.k.a. Kim said...

That's great! I'm glad you're having fun :) Sorry, we haven't talked much though; that's sad. But hey, that's life.