Monday, March 1, 2010

Not much to say..But saying it anyways

Well, it's been over a month since I have written anything about the family. So...here's just a quick little update. Business is going great! Steven has been doing an awesome job! Le Chateau has been booking a lot too which is so fun to see since Steven has spent so much time on that place. Right now it's slow season. Thank goodness for me. :-) We actually get to spend some time with him. But it's picking up quite fast darn it. But it's been awesome staying home with the two boys and watching them grow. We live in Orem now, and love our new place!! Dallin is loving to play with other kids too. It's been a lot of fun watching them day by day. I love my life! Motherhood is the best job Ever!!

1 comment:

a.k.a. Kim said...

I love your blog! And I'm glad you updated it. That's wonderful :) I'm glad things are going well for you too. Hooray for Aileen!!!